Sunday 3 June 2012

Because this website doesn't work properly I'm gonna have to continue with another post. So, St. Peter's basilica. Yea so I walked around, reminiscing about the last time I was here with my family. walking to all the places we walked to, sitting at all the places we sat. Very sad and lonely moment. Too sad so I decided to go somewhere else. Off to the Palatino.
12 euros later I found myself in another place with memories.
If Lauraine is reading this, remember this creepy hole? Well they turned it into some display for gardens in Roman times. Not so scary anymore. Walked around for 2 hrs and still didn't walk through the whole thing. Got a few pics that are probably the same pics as last time I was here, but now I look 7 years older! Well... maybe like a year older...

I had to eat something or else I was going to faint, so I had lunch in front of the Colloseum, sat around for an hr then headed back to the hostel for a nap.
Went back out at 9 for a little walk and ended up at these places!
Looks like I will be back again someday mom. I tried to sit where we sat last time for our pic but there were wayy too many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment