Sunday 17 June 2012

On my way out to meet Charlene and Jen I said I would stop by that falafel place... and they ripped me off. It was 2 euros the night before and this time he charged me 5... and it was crap. It was cold in the center! I ended up throwing out the last two. We met up about 12:20 and we headed to some place for lunch. Stupid me not realizing this is an Adidas/ Puma town, I wore my white Nike shirt out and got flack for it. At first I was just taking it as a joke, but apparently this was serious sh*t! After lunch Char and Jen brought me to an Adidas store so I can get an Adidas shirt to wear. As you can see in the following photo, I was convinced to change into my new shirt.
We walked around and I was basically following the two on their weekly routine of shopping for living stuff. They brought me to the castle, to Albrecht Durer's house (famous old German painter), to where the christmas market is held, and just around everywhere while Jen taught me the history of the place. I love having my own personal tour guide.
When it was about dinner time, we went to an asian market (it surprised me too) and bought some groceries. Yay another home cooked meal! Char drives us to Jen's place in her stick 3 door Audi A3 (we don't have those) and surprisingly she's really good at it even though she hasn't had it long. I honestly think she's a lot smoother than some people who I know have been driving for years... yes it's very sad.
Before we went to the apartment, Jen shows me her really cool blue BMW 318ti, it's a hatch we don't get in North America. It has cool blue leather seats!
They made pan fried udon, my first taste of asian food since I got here. Then we just hung out til it was bed time for Jen and Char gave me a ride back to my hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment